24. Red Sox (26): Everyone seems to know Bobby Valentine isn't coming back except Valentine.
25. Mets (23): Horrible second half continues.
26. Rockies (25): Will they be able to sign free-agent pitchers? It's hard to imagine how they are going to address their pitching deficit.
27. Cubs (29): Alfonso Soriano could have been a difference-maker for a playoff team like the Rays or Tigers. It's hard to see why teams would trade for him in the offseason when they passed on him in July and August, unless a non-contender like the Padres, Marlins or Indians enters the picture.
28. Twins (28): They have less starting pitching than the Cubs, and that's saying something.
29. Indians (27): It's hard to believe Manny Acta can hold on to his job given the 11-37 record since July 26.
30. Astros (30): It's fun to imagine Larry Bowa as the manager of a team built around kids and run by statistical analysts.